Catteshall Lane, Godalming GU7 1XE
Guide price: £2,500,000
The property comprises a B1a office building known as Salisbury House, which is located off Catteshall Lane.
The building, as outlined blue, extends to approximately 12,748 sq.ft. over 2-storeys, including 46 surface level parking spaces, on a freehold site of 1.8 acres, as outlined red. The two neighbouring offices (green) have been sold off. Please refer to the title plan.
The property is situated on the north side of Catteshall Lane, to the east of its junction with Flambard Way (A3100).
A number of shops, bars and restaurants are located nearby in Godalming town centre.
Farncome station is situated 0.9 miles to the north and Goldaming station is situated 1.1 miles to the west. These stations provide frequent fast services to Clapham Junction in 41 minutes and London Waterloo in 51 minutes.
Flambard Way (A3100) provides direct access onto the A3.
Planning & Development Potential
The building benefits from Prior Approval (Ref: CR/2020/0003) granted 2nd June 2019, for the conversion from B1a office space to 19 residential units.
A revised Prior Approval application (Ref: CR/2020/0006) is pending for change of use from Office (B1a) to 23 residential units (2 x studio, 20 x 1 bed and 1 x 2 bed) extending to 11,453 sq.ft. Net Saleable Area.
The property offers potential to add an additional storey, subject to obtaining all necessary consents.
The property will be sold freehold subject to vacant possession on completion.
The property is not elected for VAT.
To be offered for sale with a guide price of £2,500,000 in Allsop’s Residential Auction on 17th September, unless sold prior.
Further information including planning and legal documents are available within our dataroom using the access code ‘Catteshall’.
Disclaimer - Kingsbury on its own behalf and on behalf of the Owner / Landlord of this property whose agent Kingsbury is, gives notice that this document does not constitute any form of contract for sale or lease. Statements should not be relied upon, and interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each statement. Kingsbury is the trading name of Kingsbury Investment & Development Consultants Ltd registered in England No: 06869268.
back to list
- 2-storey office building extending to approximately 12,748 sq.ft. with 46 parking spaces, occupying a site of 1.8 acres
- Prior Approval for conversion of B1a office space to 19 residential units with a revised application pending for 23 residential units (2 x studio, 20 x 1 bed, 1 x 2 bed) extending to 11,453 sq.ft. Net Saleable Area
- All apartments are for open market sale
- Popular residential location in close proximity to Farncome and Godalming Stations, both providing frequent services to Clapham Junction in 41 minutes and London Waterloo in 51 minutes
- To be offered for sale with a guide price of £2,500,000 in Allsop’s Residential Auction on 17th September, unless sold prior
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Paul Heale or Chris Incledon at Kingsbury on 020 7183 2529 or Richard Adamson at Allsop on 020 7344 2614