Catteshall Lane, Godalming GU7 1XE
Offers in excess of £5,000,000
The property comprises a former B1 office building known as Riverside House, which is located off Catteshall Lane.
The building has undergone strip-out and demolition works and pre-commencement planning conditions are discharged.
There are approximately 63 surface level parking spaces on the site, which extends to 1.2 acres.
The property is situated on the north side of Catteshall Lane, to the east of its junction with Flambard Way (A3100).
A number of shops, bars and restaurants are located nearby in Godalming town centre.
Farncome station is situated 0.9 miles to the north and Goldaming station is situated 1.1 miles to the west. These stations provide frequent fast services to Clapham Junction in 41 minutes and London Waterloo in 51 minutes.
Flambard Way (A3100) provides direct access onto the A3.
Planning & Development Potential
The property is to be offered with Prior Approval, granted 8th March 2018, for the conversion of Riverview House from B1(a) offices to 36 residential units (ref: CR/2018/0006).
The property is also offered with planning permission, granted 30th November 2018, for the erection of an additional storey to provide 10 flats to existing 2-storey building together with associated works (ref: WA/2018/121).
The property offers possible potential to convert the roof space to provide an additional 5 self contained flats, subject to obtaining all necessary consents.
The property will be sold freehold and subject to vacant possession on completion.
The property is not elected for VAT.
Offers are invited in excess of £5,000,000.
Further information including planning and legal documents are available within our dataroom using the access code ‘Riverview’.
Disclaimer - Kingsbury on its own behalf and on behalf of the Owner / Landlord of this property whose agent Kingsbury is, gives notice that this document does not constitute any form of contract for sale or lease. Statements should not be relied upon, and interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each statement. Kingsbury is the trading name of Kingsbury Investment & Development Consultants Ltd registered in England No: 06869268.
back to list
- Former 2-storey office building now stripped back to structural columns with 63 parking spaces, occupying a site of 1.2 acres
- Planning permission for conversion and extension to provide 46 residential apartments (4 x studio, 34 x 1 bed, 6 x 2 bed and 2 x 3 bed) totalling 25,467 NSA
- All apartments are for open market sale
- Popular residential location in close proximity to Farncome and Godalming Stations, both providing frequent services to Clapham Junction in 41 minutes and London Waterloo in 51 minutes
- Offers are invited in excess of £5,000,000 for the vacant freehold interest
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Paul Heale or Chris Incledon on 020 7183 2529