A Piece of East End History
18 Victoria Park Square located in the heart of Bethnal Green is a true piece of East End history. Dating from c.1690 when originally built as tenements with orchards and gardens, the property was subsequently, in the 1800’s, home to the University Club which had been formed by theology graduates from Oxford.
Extending to over 13,000 sq.ft. with potential to expand upon the usable space, the property had been most recently been the HQ of a Charity, who’s trustees decided the time had come to dispose of the freehold in order to release funds to direct towards their good causes.
Acting on behalf of a private property company, terms were agreed and contracts exchanged in less than a week, with the building to now undergo an extensive program of refurbishment and restoration.
Despite continued market uncertainty, we have no shortage of demand from investors and developers, particularly for well-located assets such as this.
back to news