Spitalfields development opportunity sold
2-10 Cobb Street comprises a collection of derelict buildings with planning permission for a façade-retention scheme which would provide 7 apartments and approximately 4,750ft² of commercial space.
Nestled within Wentworth Street Conservation Area and a short walk from Liverpool Street station, the property is ideally located for both residential and commercial markets.
The opportunity was openly marketed in order to maximise exposure, resulting in numerous offers being received from a wide range of prospective purchasers.
After selecting a suitable party in early December 2015, contracts were exchanged within 24 hours with completion following just before the Christmas break.
Please get in touch with us if you are considering a sale of your development opportunity.
back to case studies
- Sold for £4,000,000
- 42776 Cobb Street Spitalfields London E1
- To be developed into 7 luxury flats with ground floor retail or office space
- Contracts exchanged within 24 hours
- Located in the heart of Spitalfields close to Liverpool Street station
- Derelict freehold buildings benefitting from mixed-use planning permission
Kingsbury created an effective marketing strategy which allowed us sell the property swiftly when the opportunity arose